Friday, April 13, 2012

Pin It 04-13-2012

I know...it's been over a month since I pinned something on here.That's not to mean I haven't done anything off Pinterest...I have. I just haven't taken the time to update my blog. Bad blogger. *wags finger at self*

Most of you know since Jim took a new job in Burlington (an hour away), we've been spending a lot of time there. Hence, my pinning/blogging/anything normal-routine-related has gone to the dogs!

BUT a lot has happened in the past week. I promise to post an update after this weekend (ya gotta wait so I can include pics...which I haven't taken yet. *giggle*)

In the meantime, I baked these awesome cookies today for MHH to take to the Guy's Stuff ''Courageous" movie night tonight. My first time baking cake mix cookies...and I'm sold! Not only is it super easy (which is exactly how I like to bake/cook), but they are de-licious!! I made chocolate peanut butter chip cookies, and yellow chocolate chip cookies. I like both...but the yellow cake cookies are fabulous!! Good thing they're not staying in my house tonight!! *shudders at the thought...and the pounds*




Here's the link to the pin I found em on.



Can you see how 'cakey' the cookie 'dough' is? (left) You just know it's gonna be fluffy & tasty!

                                            And they were! (right)







And here's my cookie basket...all ready for their party! (I personally hate wondering what someone brought, so I label mine.) Eat 'em up, Guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I really do love hearing from you.

Don't forget to Follow Me so you don't miss out on all the important stuff I have to share! *giggle*