Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pin It 02-08-2012





I worked on a new scarf on vacation. MHH and I took the train from Chicago to New Orleans (and also spent a couple days in Biloxi MS with his folks, who winter down there).

I found it a little difficult to knit with size 17 needles on a rockin' train...but I finished the project...so it's all good!

I love the colors! It's lightweight enough to wear this Spring...but long enough I can wrap up in it this Winter. And it's so versatile!! Whaddayathink? : ))

Here's a link to the free pattern for the Three-Way Shawl on Ravelry. They used a beautiful yarn for it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I really do love hearing from you.

Don't forget to Follow Me so you don't miss out on all the important stuff I have to share! *giggle*