Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Favorites


These are a few of my favorite web sites. The list will grow, for sure. : )

Please share links to your site or blog with me, so I can check them out. Maybe we'll wanna link to one another's sites, ya think? *hint hint*  I don't wanna be missing out on anything good! Thanks!
  • Pinterest - If you don't know...lemme show you right now. It will change your life! Just promise to come back here! *giggle*
  • Ravelry - This knit & crochet site rocks! I've found some awesome patterns on here...and only had to buy one; the rest I've been able to download for free. Who doesn't love free?? *happy frugal dance*
  • August Hill Winery - This is our favorite Illinois winery, located in Utica.  We highly recommend the Mardi Gras, but our list of favorites is...well...nearly all their wines *giggle* Fabulous wine, great staff,  near Starved Rock State Park, and just minutes away from the Ron's Cajun Connection!
  • Ron's Cajun Connection - *drools* I'm sorry. That always happens when I think about the Cajun Connection. Prime rib, catfish, gator, Bubba shrimp, and chicken....and an unbelievable pecan pie! Just go. Now. Seriously!
  • Mary Margaret Tells the Story of Jonah - This just makes my heart happy. If you can watch this without laughing out loud, tell me. I won't believe you... but you can tell me. *giggle*
  • DailyMile - This is a great site to track your workouts & training. If you are on - or get on - find me...we'll motivate one another! Lord knows I can always use more motivation. *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I really do love hearing from you.

Don't forget to Follow Me so you don't miss out on all the important stuff I have to share! *giggle*