Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pin it 02-16-2012

Tried a new recipe I saw on Pinterest: Taco Cupcakes. We have one very picky eater in our household...but these things were a HUGE hit across the board! *high fives self on good choice*

They were super simple to make. Just make up some taco meat, put some wonton wrappesr in a cupcake tin, fill with meat & cheese, do another layer of the same...and bake at 350F for about 15-20 minutes. Add tomatoes, lettuce, black olives, hot sauce...whatever..and you're all set!

I was pretty excited mine turned out like the picture on the recipe! I don't cook enough to know if that's normal...but I'm SURE it's not gonna happen every time for me! *giggle*

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummmmy! I'm going to try it very soon!

    About the knitting patterns, they look LOVELY, as always!!! I still have yet to move along on my eternity scarf....I really need to get it together :)

    Nice seeing your blog, always love to "hear" from you :)

    ~Steph

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I really do love hearing from you.

Don't forget to Follow Me so you don't miss out on all the important stuff I have to share! *giggle*