Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pin It 01-31-2012

PROGRESS REPORT - 21FEB Haven't gotten a lot done on this one. But what's done, I really like...and so does my Mama...so it's all good!











Here it is....my first Pin It! I've decided to take a couple knitting projects on vacation this week (big surprise there, right? *LOL*) One of the things I'll be working on is this Wavy Eyelet Scarf for my beautiful Mama. <3
You can download the pattern for free on Ravelry.com! (If you make one, you gotta share a pic on here...please?!?) I chose a blue/green sock yarn (Deborah Norville Serenity) in blues & greens....cuz my Mama's favorite color is blue.
I think she'll like it. And with this weight yarn, she can pull it snug around her in colder weather...and drape it looser in warmer weather. I want it to be versatile for her, ya know? : )) I'll be posting additional pictures as I'm working on it....so be sure to tell me what you think! : ))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I really do love hearing from you.

Don't forget to Follow Me so you don't miss out on all the important stuff I have to share! *giggle*