Welcome to Simple 66 Stuff!
What you'll find here are the thoughts of a simple woman, wife, and mother...along with a peek into my hobbies-gone-wild: knitting and handcrafting. It's all just simple stuff, really...but it's my life. I love it!
Oh! If you are on Pinterest, be sure to check out my PIN IT page, where I will actually do a "pin" a week. I'll try recipes, make a DIY project, read a new blog (& share it here), be green, and decorate our home. Who knows what I'll find on that site, right? : ))
If this is good morning, let's share a cup and see what you find.I guarantee it's not depressing like the newspaper.

If the evening's just winding down, join me in a glass and take your time. Read, laugh, order a cowl. It's all good!
And by all means, sign the Guest Book and let me know what you think. *smile*
Kimberly

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment. I really do love hearing from you.
Don't forget to Follow Me so you don't miss out on all the important stuff I have to share! *giggle*