Friday, January 14, 2011

Our 1st Anniversary

One year ago tomorrow, I exchanged vows with the love of my life...and I just had to share them here. Pastor Kirk Kendall did a beautiful job of personalizing I Corinthians 13:4-7 for us. We will never forget standing in our home, reciting our vows, in front of our family and God. May He always choose to bless us as much - and more - than He has in the last year.






Mr. & Mrs. James M. Sutor
January 15, 2010

Jim loves Kimberly. He’s patiently waiting for Kimberly; never making her feel bad for being late. James does treat Kimberly with kindness. He’s careful about the words he uses when he talks to her. He’s happy only when she is happy. He never has the attitude that “I am somehow better than you are, Kimberly, or more important than you are.” He understands that she is an equal partner in the relationship. He always says please and thank you, and excuse me, and sorry when he is wrong. He doesn’t try to manipulate her with his temper, or make her walk on eggshells. He never uses the word love, or his relationship with her, to just get his way. He doesn’t keep a record of her wrongs, even when she does burn the toast. He realizes that their relationship and their family is based on doing what is right, and he makes whatever sacrifices are necessary to do what is right, even if it costs a little. He’s always protecting Kimberly, defending her. He will stand beside her, no matter what. He has confidence in her, and he lets her know it. He is continually - and unashamedly - optimistic about his future relationship with her. And he will never, ever stop loving Kimberly.



I, Jim, take you, Kimberly, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold from this day forward. For better, for worse. For richer, for poorer. In sickness and in health. To love and to cherish…for as long as we both shall live.
According to God’s holy ordinance, this is my solemn vow.


I, Kimberly, take you, Jim, to be my wedded husband. To have and to hold from this day forward. For better, for worse. For richer, for poorer. In sickness and in health. To love and to cherish…for as long as we both shall live.
According to God’s holy ordinance, this is my solemn vow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I really do love hearing from you.

Don't forget to Follow Me so you don't miss out on all the important stuff I have to share! *giggle*