I started knitting with my G'ma when I was quite young (I had a large portfolio of scarves and potholders). When a new yarn shop opened in town in the fall of 2010 (Knit 102 Yarn, Yoga, and More) a girlfriend hauled me in to knitting classes (well..'hauled' might not be the right word). After a few minutes, I was hooked...and needles have been flying at our house ever since! Heck, I take my knitting bag with me any time I'm gonna be sitting somewhere for more than half an hour. *giggle*
Since I started knitting again, I've been doing more and more crafts and DIY projects. It's just addictive! In the past year, I've knit scads of beautiful things, have started doing jewelry design again, and have re-purposed a few pieces. I've had the privilege of making a number of pieces for family and friends...and a few for people I've never even met. I love making tried & true favorites, and I love trying new patterns and yarns. Sure, I appreciate receiving a compliment for something I've made...but my greatest joy is hearing how much someone loves what I made for them!
MATERIALS
I make each of my products with quality materials...and lots of love! Most all my needles are gifts from My Handsome Husband, or his Aunt Shirley. See...love is just oozing into everything I make!
I will clearly identify all materials used in creating my pieces. If you have a preference or allergy, please let me know upfront. I will also post sizing and care instructions in each listing.
I will provide color charts for regularly-used materials...but if we decide to use something new, I will try to provide you the best description or photo possible.
GIFTS
If you are purchasing a gift, I would be happy to include a personalized gift tag (just send me a little something you'd like to say), custom wrapping, or whatever you'd like.. An additional fee may apply, depending on how elaborate you want to get. Let's do it...I love to create gift packages!
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Please advise me of any allergies (wool, angora, etc.). If you find you have a sensitivity to the content or texture of the item you purchased, simply return said piece (postmarked within 3 business days) for a full refund. Cancellations of custom orders will incur a fee in the amount of any materials purchased for the order. Other orders will incur no fee, if cancelled prior to shipment/delivery, or if item is returned (postmarked within 3 days) in its original condition.
We can work out payment terms when you place your order. Items to be shipped must be paid in advance. Local orders may be paid upon pick-up or delivery.
Thanks for visiting SIMPLE 66 DESIGNS. I hope you find something you fall in love with so I can handcraft something just for you!
Kimberly Sutor,
Creative Personality

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment. I really do love hearing from you.
Don't forget to Follow Me so you don't miss out on all the important stuff I have to share! *giggle*