Just in case you don't know who I'm talking about...here's the most-important people in my life. : ))
 |
| My Handsome Husband (MHH), Jim. He's an incredibly intelligent engineer, and a really hot drummer. Total package, I know. Be jealous! *giggle* We were married at home on January 15, 2010, and live happily ever after. *smile* |
 |
| My Babies (and you just know they love that I still call them that, but I'm the Mama, and I rule, so what can they do? *LOL) Hannah will be 25 in March and is my independent, fearless one (she is her Mama's girl, afterall). She lives (I guess we'll call it that, since she also travels a lot) in the mountains of northern California. She's my little hippy; my freespirit. I'm so proud of her big heart and brain-like-a-sponge. I just wish she had a cell phone & would call her Mama regularly! *rolls eyes* Now Tyler, he just turned 18 in November and he is his Mama's boy. He's my reader (God bless him), and is 10 times smarter than I could ever have dreamed of being. He will graduate Huntley High School this Spring, and plans on going to Western Illinois University in the Fall...which means he'll be closer to his Mama...which I know was one of the primary considerations in picking a college. *she dreams* |
 |
| These are Jim's personal Neopolitan: 3 handsome boys - 1 brunette, 1 strawberry blonde, and 1 redhead. Nick is 18 and is a Freshman at Northern Illinois University. Christopher is 15 and a Freshman at Galesburg High School. Joshua is 12 and in 7th grade at Churchill Junior High School. The two younger boys live with us the latter part of each week, and every other weekend...which means I now live in a House of Testosterone. *giggle* |
 |
| And two of the most important people...my Mom & Dad, Carolyn & Kenny. My folks just celebrated their 48th anniversary this past December...which just amazes me! I was blessed to have these wonderful people adopt me when I was just 10 days old. I am so grateful I was raised in a loving, Christian home, with two of the coolest parents ever! My mistakes are mine, but anything good and worthy I've ever done I owe to God and these two. Thanks, Mom & Dad. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment. I really do love hearing from you.
Don't forget to Follow Me so you don't miss out on all the important stuff I have to share! *giggle*