Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I Don't Know What To Do First!

Just when I think I can relax and things will slow down after the Holidays....WHAM! I'm hit with all the New-Year stuff:

  • I need to file. My desk is a dumping ground for 'I'll find somewhere for it after Christmas' stuff.
  • I need to start tossing 2010 stuff I no longer need, and make sure everything I DO need is in the folder to take to the tax man in a few weeks.
  • I need to set-up Simple 66 Design stuff: supplies, invoices, patterns, finish making an Etsy 'shop', make an online portfolio, etc.
  • I need to make a 2011 digital photo album.
  • While I'm at it...I need to make a 2010 digital photo album. *rolls eyes*
  • I need to dump a ton of emails I've never read....and unsubscribe to them so they stop piling up on me.

I could go on. *rolls eyes*

And, of course, I still have the everyday stuff around the house. And I need to get back to the Y. And I need to knit...a lot! And then there's all the stuff I WANNA do!

How did I ever get this stuff done when I worked outside the home?? I must have been younger and had a lot more energy! *giggle*

Okay...enough whining. Time to start my devotions, so I can update my To-Do Lists and start my day. Y'all have a good one!



2 comments:

  1. my list is a mile long and can't seem to get that much of it done with the kids home this week. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya, gf. I miss my babies...but I really do get more done without them in the house all the time. Kids: They're so needy! Whatsup with that??? *giggle*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I really do love hearing from you.

Don't forget to Follow Me so you don't miss out on all the important stuff I have to share! *giggle*